Dallas Zoo is a 106-acre zoo located 3 miles south of downtown Dallas, Texas, in Marsalis Park. Established in 1888, it is the oldest and largest zoo in Texas and is managed by the non-profit Dallas Zoological Society. It is home to over 2,000 animals including over 400 species.
If you’re planning a trip to Dallas Zoo, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled, educational time with the children or students in your life.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of walking and learning.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family, friends, and students can travel together.
To-dos at Dallas Zoo:
- Take a walk through the Photo Ark a gallery that includes photos of more than 6,000 species by National Geographic photographer, Joel Sartore.
- Visit the Cheetah Encounter and see Winspear the cheetah and his best-friend Amani, a labrador retriever.
- Rest your legs and take a ride on the T-Rex Express.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!