Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is the Carolinas’ Garden for all seasons. Located within 380 acres on the banks of Lake Wylie, the garden houses, gardens, fountains, a conservatory dedicated to the display of tropical plants and orchids, a visitor pavilion, a garden store and nature trails.
If you’re planning a trip to The Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled and worry-free time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of walking and exploring the gardens.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden:
- Relax in their Beer Garden while sipping a beverage and listening to music.
- Explore and learn about the life-cycle of butterflies native to North Carolina at Butterfly Bungalow.
- Walk through multiple light displays and gardens and enjoy winter activities during Holidays at the Garden, annually November through January.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!