Disneyland is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, and opened on July 17, 1955. Disneyland has a larger cumulative attendance than any other theme park in the world, with over 650 million guests since it opened. Some of the park’s major attractions include, Adventureland, Critter Country, and Mickey’s Toontown.
If you’re planning a trip to Disneyland, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at Disneyland:
- Get spooked on the Haunted Mansion
- Walk-up to the window of Daisy’s Diner for a quick, delicious meal
- Take a trip to a galaxy far, far away while at Star Tours in the Tomorrowland section of the park
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to the Charter Bus to San Diego Page