The Georgia Aquarium is a public aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia. It houses more than a hundred thousand animals and represents several thousand species. It is a popular destination for tourists, school-trips, and history clubs.
If you’re planning a trip to The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled, educational time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family, friends, and students can travel together.
To-dos at The Georgia Aquarium:
- Take a backstage look at some of the exhibits by signing up for a Behind the Seas tour.
- Schedule an Instructor-led tour, great for school trips.
- Visit one of the galleries, SunTrust Pier 225 and be virtually transported to the coast of California for a look at the California sea lion.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to Atlanta, GA Charter Bus Page