Trailways offers one of the bus and motorcoach industry’s most prestigious partnership programs for suppliers and travel partners. Partners are vital to the success of Trailways. Partners have direct access to Trailways company owners and other top decision makers.
- Affiliate and Preferred Partner benefits include the opportunity to exhibit at the Annual Meeting (Spring);
- Optional monthly e-mail blasts to Stockholders; and a listing in the Roster and listing with profile in the Vendor & Supplier Brochure.
- There is an Affiliated Partner Committee and a Partner serves as an Advisor on the Trailways Board of Directors.
- Trailways promotes all partners on its web portal and print and digital programs.
- Your listing includes a company profile, contact information, a link to your company website.
Companies must be a Affiliated Partners in order to attend the Trailways Annual Meeting as exhibitors/sponsors.
Trailways Annual Meeting
The 2018 Trailways Stockholders Meeting & Conference will take place in late February (25-27) in San Destin, FL. For Affiliates, the meeting includes a table-top Indoor Exhibitor Tradeshow, Outdoor Bus/Equipment Luncheon and many networking opportunities such as social outings, business meetings and education sessions open to Affiliates.
For assistance or to learn more, please contact Diane Walden, Vice President of Sales, at Ditrails@trailways.com, 703-897-4414 or 703-362-8438, or call Trailways corporate office at 703-691-3052 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.