The Miller Outdoor Theatre in Hermann Park offers an eight-month season of professional entertainment that is free of charge to the public. Miller Outdoor Theatre offers diverse professional entertainment, including Classical Music, Jazz, Ballet, Shakespeare, Musical Theatre, Classic Films, and more.
If you’re planning a trip to The Miller Outdoor Theatre in Houston, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family, friends, or students can travel together.
To-dos at The Miller Outdoor Theatre:
- Schedule your visit to one of the many performances for adults and children.
- Miller Outdoor Theatre offers children’s programming as part of its season of free productions, great for school/camp trips.
- Visit the art exhibit in the park that showcases the city’s collection of public art.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to the Houston, TX Charter Bus page