The National Constitution Center is the first and only institution in America established by Congress. The Constitution Center’s purpose is to bring the United States Constitution to life by hosting interactive exhibits and constitutional conversations and inspires active citizenship by celebrating the American constitutional tradition.
If you’re planning a trip to the National Constitution Center, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having an educational, fun-filled, and worry-free time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of learning and sightseeing.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The National Constitution Center:
- Journey from past to present during the 360-degree live production show during the main exhibit of Freedom Rising.
- Take a seat and weigh-in on famous Supreme Court cases.
- Sign the Constitution letter yourself at Signers’ Hall.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Trailways? Contact us today!