The San Francisco Zoo is a 100-acre zoo located in the southwestern corner of San Francisco, California. The zoo houses more than 1,000 individual animals, representing more than 250 species.
If you’re planning a trip to The San Francisco Zoo, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled, educational time with the children or students in your life.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of walking and learning.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family, friends, and/or students can travel together.
To-dos at The San Francisco Zoo:
- Hear first-hand about animal care and wellness during a talk and feeding with a keeper.
- Explore the gardens of the zoo.
- The zoo offers educational children’s, adult, and school programs all year-round.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!