The Skydeck in Chicago is on the 103rd floor of the former Sears Tower with clear observation boxes full of interactive exhibits and spectacular views spanning up to four states.
If you’re planning a trip to The Skydeck, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a day of sight-seeing.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The Skydeck Chicago:
- Check-out a variety of events happening such as special events for the holidays and the Air & Water show.
- Experience one of the most unique dining experiences of your life.
- Host a private event for your wedding or next meeting.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to the Chicago, IL Charter Bus Page