The Southern Food & Beverage Museum is a nonprofit living history organization dedicated to the discovery, understanding and celebration of the food, drink and the related culture of the South. While based in New Orleans, the Museum examines and celebrates all the cultures that have come together through the centuries to create the South’s unique culinary heritage.
If you’re planning a trip to The Southern Food & Beverage Museum, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having an educational, fun-filled, and worry-free time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The Southern Food & Beverage Museum:
- Amp-up your cooking skills with cooking classes from pros at the museum.
- Visit The Museum of American Cocktails (included with your admission).
- Learn about the history and success of local entrepreneur who founded the Popeyes Chicken fast food chain at the Creative Kitchen of Al Copeland.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to the Charter Bus to New Orleans Page