The Katy Trail in Dallas, Texas is a 3.5 mile long landscaped, linear path for pedestrians. Built on an old railroad line, the trail has quickly become an iconic destination for the people of Dallas and a popular site for nature walks.
If you’re planning a trip to The Katy Trail as one of your stops in Dallas, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day on your feet.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The Katy Trail:
- Enjoy the beautiful weather of Dallas while exercising and being surrounded by the blooming flowers each season on the trail.
- Grab a book from the Free Little Library.
- Get involved with one of the events held frequently at the trail, like a 5k.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!