The Philadelphia Zoo is home to nearly 1,300 animals, many rare and endangered. As America’s first zoo, Philadelphia Zoo works to educate more than 1.2 million annual visitors about animal and environmental conservation via a first-in-the-world animal travel and exploration trail system, called Zoo360, that offers animals more room to roam. The zoo also offers KidZooU, a new children’s zoo and education center that serves as a model for children’s zoos nationwide.
If you’re planning a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having an educational, fun-filled, and worry-free time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The Philadelphia Zoo:
- Check-out one of the zoo’s newest exhibits, and learn how water is an essential resource for all of us at the Water is Life exhibit.
- Take a ride on the Amazon Rainforest Carousel or the Swan Boats.
- Experience the Zoo like never before when you book an overnight adventure and spend the night at the zoo.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Trailways? Contact us today!