Thank you for choosing Trailways for your bus travel rather than flying or driving. Plan your bus trip by checking online for the date you wish to travel and the departure and arrival destinations and purchase your tickets online. Thank you!
What is required to board the bus?
- Your printed ticket is required to board the bus. A link to print your ticket will be emailed to you once purchased. Please allow time for this process. We can not print your ticket for you at the bus terminal, nor use a cell phone. The driver can not allow you to board without a printed ticket.
- Your government-issued photo I.D. is required to board the bus.
- Tickets are non-transferable. See above ID requirement to board the bus.
- Tickets are non-refundable: We do not issue refunds. Once Sold, a Ticket is Sold.
- If you change your travel date or booked the wrong date, after you have already purchased a bus ticket, you must purchase a new ticket for your new travel date.
- If you do not use your original ticket, it is not refundable or changeable in the system. Be sure to enter the correct travel dates. Once purchased, you can not change or receive a refund on the ticket.
- For questions and policies, which may differ by bus carrier, please call (877) 908-9330 and before you book, please read the Terms & Conditions (2G) Outbound links to the system set up by webstore.trailways.com
Please Note: The Trailways Administrative Office does not own or operate the independent bus companies in its network.