The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is the United States’ official memorial to the Holocaust. Adjacent to the National Mall in Washington, D.C., the USHMM provides for the documentation, study, and interpretation of Holocaust history.
If you’re planning a visit to The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., let Trailways help you get there. We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having an educational time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your trip so your group and school can travel together.
Plan your visit to The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum:
- Book a self-guided tour of the museum’s permanent exhibition, The Holocaust, which offers a chronological narrative of the Holocaust through historical artifacts, photographs, and film footage.
- Browse the museum’s collections.
- Plan a research visit for your group or students.
- The museum offers group reservations.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Request a Quote.
<< Back to the Washington D.C. Charter Bus page