The Universal Orlando Resort, commonly known as Universal Orlando, is an American theme park and entertainment resort complex based in Orlando, Florida. Universal Orlando is the second-largest resort in Greater Orlando, after the Walt Disney World resort, covering 541 aces of land. Universal Orlando consists of two theme parks and is one of the most visited resorts in the world, currently with an annual attendance of about 20 million.
If you’re planning a trip to The Universal Orlando Resort, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled, and relaxing time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of rides and exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at Universal Orlando Resort:
- Be in the middle of it all while dining, shopping, or seeing shows at Universal CityWalk.
- Wander through the classrooms and halls of Hogwarts while visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Lounge at Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!