The USS Midway Museum is a maritime museum located in downtown San Diego, California at Navy Pier. The museum consists of the aircraft carrier Midway.
If you’re planning a trip to The USS Midway Museum, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having an educational, fun-filled, and worry-free time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at The USS Midway Museum:
- Experience the training of a pilot during one of the museum’s flight simulators.
- Walk through an aircraft gallery of more than 30 restored aircraft and helicopters.
- Calling all teachers! The museum hosts seminar programs for history and social studies teachers.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to the Charter Bus to San Diego Page