Wrigley Field is a baseball park located on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. It is the home of the Chicago Cubs, one of the city’s two Major League Baseball franchises. It first opened in 1914 as Weeghman Park for Charles Weeghman’s Chicago Whales of the Federal League.
If you’re planning a trip to Wrigley Field, let Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a fun-filled, relaxing time.
Discover the benefits of traveling with Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When traveling with Trailways you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a ball game.
- We can transport groups of any size! Contact the Trailways company in your area and they will assist in choosing the right size bus for your group trip so all of your family and friends can travel together.
To-dos at Wrigley Field:
- Watch a Cubs game, a team that Wrigley Field has been home to for over 100 years.
- Go on a group tour and get a behinds the scenes look at the stadium.
- Join-in to help with some of Wrigley Field’s many charities that help to improve the lives of children and families across Chicago.
Want to learn more about the benefits of traveling with Trailways? Contact us today!